Author Topic: Gear Give-away  (Read 137 times)

Robert_WindRider

• WindRider Operations
  • Administrator
  • Vibes: 34
Gear Give-away
« on: November 17, 2017, 09:54:49 AM »
Last year we launched sailing gloves and gave a bunch of pairs away. We did this as a way to thank our owners, but also it helps us rank higher on Amazon. Because of that, there are now 3500 more people who are familiar with the WindRider brand (and 1 new WindRider owner that learned of us through the gloves they found on Amazon).

We have decided that we want to continue to expand our apparel and parts offering and are launching some new products. In the next week or so we will be launching:
WindRider Rash Guard Shirts
WindRider Neoprene Water Shoes
WindRider Dry bags

We also recently launched foul weather bibs.

The plan is we will launch the products at .99c each with free shipping. There are 2 "catches" 1. you have to buy all 3 items together at once(Amazon then uses it as a "these items are usually purchased together") and 2. we are limiting it to 1 of each item per customer.

If you are interested in taking part in the launch please send me an email: Robert@windrider.com Also, if you missed out on the gloves last year and want a pair also send me an email.

trimarantech

• Vibes: 0
Re: Gear Give-away
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 04:07:13 PM »
Hello Robert,

Your 2017 product launch will be my first opportunity for a purchase from WindRider. Where on Amazon can I find the 3 items? I would also very much like to receive a pair of sailing gloves, large.

Thank you.

George Wand
189 Harbour Street
Brighton, ON, K0K 1H0
Canada

MAXSON11

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 10:40:42 AM »
Hi Robert,
Are the amazon launch/sale ready?  Looking to do a little xmas shopping for myself  ;)

Thank You,
Jeremy

MAXSON11

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 11:49:34 AM »
Sweet just placed my order! Got Neoprene Shoes , Rash Guard Shirt and Dry Bag for $2.97 W/free shipping.

Thank you Wind Rider!!!

;D ;D ;D