Author Topic: RAVE for Sale Wisconsin  (Read 644 times)

awied

• Vibes: 0
RAVE for Sale Wisconsin
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:14:31 PM »
Reluctantly selling my 1999 yellow RAVE with original trailer. Bought the boat last fall and have been bringing it back to its former glory since then. All deck hardware has been sealed to minimize water intake when moored. New cockpit covers. New tramps. New compass. Mast limiter. Boat has all original hardware but I have brand new race rigging that comes with it. Spinnaker kit comes with boat. I had a chance to install the winch but not the pole, blocks, etc. All sails obviously included. Smiley face crack happened this past winter and has since been taken care of with plastic welding.

Selling do to the opportunity to move up to a Santa Cruz 27. Was really looking forward to using this boat but can't justify having both.

If interested PM me with any questions. I can also provide pictures upon request. Asking 7000 OBO.

Adam

awied

Re: RAVE for Sale Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 10:30:50 AM »
Boat in listing is still available. All repairs have been completed, in great working condition. With wedding coming up and nearing the completing of the SC27, must sell so I'm reducing the price to 5000 OBO.

PM if interested!

Adam

classvtony

• Vibes: 14
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
Where is the unit?

awied

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 11:14:02 AM »
Sold